(as of Apr 28,2018 19:10:34 UTC – Particulars)
Accessible in delicate, unscented, and recent scent
We had been impressed by you, our prospects.
You informed us what you want and do not like about child wipes, and we had been impressed to make a greater product.
We selected our producer, Good-Pak, due to their 50+ years of experience on this planet of wipes. We mixed their know-how along with your wipes want listing to construct a unbelievable child wipe by means of joint improvement efforts, a number of prototypes, lab assessments, and residential testing by Amazon dads and mothers. The top result’s a child wipe that is actually designed for you—it is tender sufficient for a new child, however sturdy sufficient to get the job finished.
Wipes that delight.
We provide three varieties: delicate, unscented, and recent scent. You may as well select between handy flip-top packs for round the home or on the go, and resealable packs with a bath—excellent for the altering desk.
Our delicate child wipes embody:
- Light chamomile to assuage delicate pores and skin
- Pharmaceutical-grade purified water for clear, light wipes
- Flip-top lid for straightforward allotting and lasting freshness, nice for on the go
The place It is From
Pharmaceutical-grade purified water makes up a minimum of 97.9% of the liquid present in Amazon Parts Child Wipes. The method begins with ingesting water from the underground White Lick Creek Aquifer in Mooresville, Indiana. After the water is collected, it is purified in a number of levels—sedimentation, charcoal filtration, deionization, and ultraviolet disinfection. The top end result? A wipe that is protected and delicate on a child’s delicate pores and skin. (And yep, that is actually a photograph of White Lick Creek.)
Chamomile Flower Extract
The chamomile extracts in Amazon Parts Child Wipes come from Lewisville, Texas, from an organization with over 30 years of expertise harvesting, manufacturing, and distributing pure botanical extracts. A chilly extraction course of is employed to sidestep potential warmth injury, which helps maximize chamomile’s capability to alleviate extra-sensitive pores and skin.
Sourced in Lewisville, TX
Amazon Parts Child Wipes are made in Mooresville, Indiana by the wet-wipe consultants at Good-Pak Merchandise, Inc.—a family-owned firm since their founding in 1957. The child wipes are produced in a zero-landfill plant: waste is recycled, and the rest is transformed to steam warmth. The recyclable lid on the flip-top pack can go straight to the recycling bin—serving to Good-Pak cut back plastic use by 36% per yr in comparison with their earlier lid. We’re proud to have teamed up with them to ship your wipes.
Situated in Mooresville, IN
What It is Made Of
These child wipes soothe extra-sensitive pores and skin with chamomile extract. We evaluated every ingredient to find out whether or not or not it needs to be included—these are all frequent parts to child wipes, and collectively they make the wipe more practical and assist maintain it recent. We have included particulars on the substances supplying you with transparency into the merchandise you purchase for your loved ones.
Some substances listing multiple supply as a result of modifications in availability; scan the distinctive code in your pack with the Amazon cellular app to be taught the precise supply.
Contents (so as of prevalence) and uncooked materials provider location
Polyester, Viscose & Polypropylene
Blended collectively, these fibers type a tender, sturdy material wipe. (Liaoning Province, China)
Moistens wipes. (Mooresville, IN)
Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract
A proprietary mix of water, important oils extracted from the chamomile plant, and a service oil; soothes delicate pores and skin. (Lewisville, TX)
See all substances
Derived from coconut oil; works with polysorbate 20 to offer light cleaning. (College Park, IL)
Supplies light cleaning. By combining with disodium cocoamphodiacetate this ingredient turns into more practical. (Gurnee, IL)
Prevents pH from going too excessive, making certain wipes keep light on delicate areas. (Tienen, Belgium or Southport, NC)
Prevents pH from going too low, making certain wipes keep light on delicate areas. (Augusta, GA or Lawrence, KS)
Preserves wipe freshness by concentrating on particular kinds of contaminants. (Ludwigshafen, Germany or Freeport, TX)
Preserves wipe freshness by concentrating on particular kinds of contaminants. (Freeport, TX)
Preserves wipe freshness by concentrating on particular kinds of contaminants. (Kalama, WA)
Amazon Parts Child Wipes
Parabens, Methylisothiazolinone (MIT), Phthalates, Bronopol, Dyes, or Alcohol.
A New Stage of Transparency
We’re dedicated to sharing an unprecedented stage of element about every Amazon Parts merchandise. Every pack of Amazon Parts Child Wipes features a distinctive code, which we use to trace its particular substances, date and place of manufacture, date of supply, and ‘finest by’ date. You’ll be able to entry all that data simply by scanning your distinctive code. You may as well scan to simply re-order, write a evaluation, or contact us with questions. To scan your code, use the Amazon cellular app in your sensible cellphone.
Often Requested Questions
- Can I take advantage of these child wipes to wash different components of my child?
- Sure. Amazon Parts Child Wipes are protected for cleansing your child’s palms, ft, face, and diaper space. Child wipes shouldn’t be used to wash inside your child’s mouth, nostril, ears, or eyes.
See all questions and solutions
- What substances do you retain out of your child wipes?
- Amazon Parts Child Wipes don’t comprise:
- Parabens: Generally private care merchandise use parabens as a preservative; Amazon Parts Child Wipes do not comprise parabens due to buyer considerations round their impact on hormone perform and improvement.
- Methylisothiazolinone: Also referred to as ‘MIT’, it is a preservative that’s typically utilized in child wipes, and can be typically utilized in private care merchandise like shampoos and lotions. It has come underneath some scrutiny from dad and mom as a result of it is categorised as a sensitizer, which implies it might trigger contact allergy symptoms when touching pores and skin.
- Phthalates: Fragrances typically use phthalates; Amazon Parts Child Wipes do not comprise phthalates as a result of their potential for hormone disruption.
- Bronopol: Has been used as a preservative in child wipes; Amazon Parts Child Wipes do not embody bronopol as a result of it’s thought-about a formaldehyde donor, which means underneath sure situations it might break down to provide formaldehyde and trigger contact allergy symptoms.
- Dyes: Many private care merchandise—reminiscent of shampoos, lotions, and cosmetics—embody dyes to make the product a extra enticing shade. Amazon Parts Child Wipes do not comprise dyes as a result of we did not need to embody any pointless artificial substances.
- Alcohol: Cleansing wipes for the kitchen and loo typically embody alcohol. You will not discover alcohol in Amazon Parts Child Wipes as a result of it may be irritating on delicate pores and skin.
- Can I rehydrate child wipes which have dried out?
- Sadly, no. Our wipes are manufactured utilizing pharmaceutical-grade purified water to maintain them clear and efficient; including faucet or bottled water may trigger discoloration, odor, and even undesirable growths on the wipes.
- Are the child wipes recyclable?
- The plastic lid and cardboard field utilized in cargo may be recycled. The wipes themselves and the plastic wrap round them must be thrown away—simply you’ll want to take away and recycle the plastic lid first!
- Can I flush these child wipes?
- No, the wipes aren’t flushable.
- How lengthy do these child wipes final?
- The advisable shelf lifetime of Amazon Parts Child Wipes is 2 years. You’ll be able to scan the distinctive code in your bundle with the Amazon cellular app to seek out its ‘finest by’ date.
- Can I nonetheless use these in the event that they’ve been left in a scorching automobile?
- Being left in a scorching automobile could cause wipes to dry out extra rapidly if the container is not correctly sealed, however the product will nonetheless be protected to make use of.
- Do child wipes trigger diaper rash?
- Diaper rash has numerous potential causes, together with extended publicity to a moist or soiled diaper, rubbing and chafing attributable to poor diaper match, and even infections or allergic reactions. In case you have any questions or considerations about diaper rash, please seek the advice of your pediatrician.
- How can I get samples of this product to strive earlier than I purchase?
- Samples will not be at present obtainable, however we encourage you to go forward and provides the child wipes a strive—as with all Amazon Parts merchandise, when you don’t love them, we’ll provide you with a full refund.
- Who’re the infants in your product photographs?
- Nearly each child you see has a mother or dad working right here at Amazon.
Amazon prides itself on being Earth’s most customer-centric firm. Prospects had been the inspiration for Amazon Parts, our personal line of on a regular basis necessities. We all know it is difficult to navigate all the alternatives and advertising and marketing messages you face whereas purchasing for your loved ones. We thought we might do higher in 3 ways: listening to your suggestions for what issues most, making merchandise that dwell as much as your excessive requirements, and sharing each element to tell your choices.
Once we begin creating an Amazon Parts product, we first hearken to your suggestions and be taught what issues most to you. Then we work with producers to make the identical choices we consider you’ll make when you had been calling the photographs. For instance, we made our child wipes sturdy and stretchy, because you informed us you hate it once they tear popping out of the dispenser.
We’re dedicated to supplying you with each element about our merchandise. This begins with why we made it, how we designed it, who manufactured it, and what substances we included. And after getting an Amazon Parts merchandise at house, you possibly can scan its distinctive code with the Amazon cellular app to be taught when and the place that actual merchandise was made, when it was ordered, when it was delivered, and its ‘finest by’ date. We will even provide you with fast entry to the entire provider and ingredient data supplied on the product web page.
We’re proud to face behind each Amazon Parts product. Should you do not adore it, we’ll provide you with a full refund.
Study extra about Amazon Parts Study extra about Amazon Parts Study extra about Amazon Parts
Six flip-top packs for on the go
– Robust, tender, giant, and textured for cleansing palms, face, and diaper space
– Freed from added fragrances, parabens, dyes, alcohol, phthalates, bronopol, and methylisothiazolinone
– Accessible in Delicate, Unscented, and Contemporary Scent. Is available in 6 flip-top packs or 9 resealable packs with storage tub
– An Amazon model